The Velocity summer camp was developed at the request of parents wanting an alternative to daycare environments. Our program is designed to keep kids active, safe and focused while learning important life skills and building confidence. This is a martial arts program and will include sparring and other contact sports and games. Velocity offers four week-long camps throughout the summer, all with a different themed geared towards the kids learning different skills.
Sure, typical Summer Camps will keep your kids busy. But don’t they deserve more?
Here are 6 reasons why our Martial Arts Program is more exciting, rewarding and healthy for your child
- Strong Role Models: Our staff of martial arts instructors lead by example and are some of the most positive and trustworthy role models to influence and nurture the healthy development of your child’s character
- Leadership and Teamwork: Your child will participate in activities that teach how to contribute and lead in a team environment so they can grow into a well-rounded young adult
- Discipline and Respect: Our caring staff of instructors will instill the qualities of discipline and respect that have been rooted in martial arts for thousands of years
- Goal Setting and Achievement: Let your child experience the often forgotten art of setting and achieving goals—a habit required to succeed in school and in life
- Physical and Verbal Self-Expression: Through martial arts and other activities, your child will gain confidence, strength and communication skills that are hard to find at typical Summer Camps
- Fun with a Greater Purpose: While your child is having a blast, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that we’re helping your child become the best person they can be.
Our camp is a Martial Arts program and is not licensed by Washington state as a daycare. Students will be expected to learn and display self discipline and respect to all instructors and students.
Summer Camps Begin July every year.
Contact Velocity Taekwondo about registration & rates. (425) 656-1239